On the third day of the highly successful North Carolina Drone Summit, a group of Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) experts took the stage to discuss what the future of urban air mobility might look like. The panel took questions from an audience eager to learn more about the state of the technology and about the different alternatives available to drone operators today.
Members of the panel were:
- Jonathan Daniels (Moderator), CEO Praxis Aerospace
- Phillip (Phil) Hall, CEO RelmaTech Ltd. (UK)
- Brent Klavon, VP Operations, ANRA Technologies
- Laurent Huenaerts, General Manager UNIFLY
- Matthew Satterley, Head of Federal Policy and Government Affairs, AIRMAP
You can read the full article on Commercial UAV News, found here