Experience (5+ yrs of any combination of the following)
- UAS operations (military or civilian), or
- Part 141 Flight School as a flight instructor, or
- Commercial UAS Operator as a flight instructor.
Education / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s Degree or greater desired
- Ratings / Certifications (FAA)
- FAA Remote Pilot with SUAS certificate required
- Non-FAA Remote Pilot License desired
- FAA Commercial Pilot’s license desired
- Successful FAA Class II flight physical, US military equivalent or Class 4 Medical Certificate required
- Must complete AUVSI Trusted Operator Program© certification as a Level 3 Remote Pilot during probationary period
- Qualified candidates will be required to successfully pass an extensive background investigation and drug screening prior to training.
- Must be willing to travel overseas for extended periods of time as required by the company.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment; ability to work extended hours in austere conditions.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job